1. Do not enter the pool area without the lifeguard’s permission.
2. Follow all lifeguard directions.
3. No running.
4. No diving; no bellyflops; no flips to enter the water.
5. Campers are not allowed to push or throw anyone into the pool — even with permission.
6. During lunch swim, you must swim before you eat.
7. Swimsuit must be worn and only a swimsuit is allowed.
8. Personal belongings (towels, shoes, clothing, etc.) are not allowed inside the pool area.
9. Standard jumps are required in the shallow end (side of pool farthest from bathhouse after ladders).